SUNDAY TENDERLOIN AND BABY BACKS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow, that looks good.. Very nice job, sir. I want some of that coconut cake!!!!!

I am out of my Killer Hogs BBQ rub right now too. I made sure the family knew that was on my christmas list. :emoji_wink:

Wow, that looks good.. Very nice job, sir. I want some of that coconut cake!!!!!

I am out of my Killer Hogs BBQ rub right now too. I made sure the family knew that was on my christmas list. :emoji_wink:
Yeah her Coconut Cake is great. I have got to remember to order THE BBQ RUB. Since I use it 99% of the time, I think I am going to order the 5# bag. Save a little money that way and I have plenty of airtight jars to save it in. Thanks for the nice comment.

Excellent looking meal. Ribs done just the way I like them too! Congrats on the carousel ride.
Hey
Excellent looking meal. Ribs done just the way I like them too! Congrats on the carousel ride.
Thank you sir. Yeah saw that I am riding around. Cool. Love the bite through tenderness. Not a fall off the bone type of guy.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky