Sunday smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ritchierich

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 15, 2014
Chelsea MI
10lb pork shoulder for my team at work! Just trying to make Monday better. Turned out great! 10 hours used apple and cherry wood. Wrapped at 170 pulled out 207 set 2 hours in the cooler and then pulled. used finishing sauce. wow what a difference it makes!!  A lot of the guys didn't want any bbq sauce.

Reactions: crazymoon
yes I agree with you both!! I have a master forge gasser I could have used but I was going to be playing in the yard all day so the lang84 was fired up! nice pic and rig Gary S. It will be loaded up for next weekend smoke.

10lb pork shoulder for my team at work! Just trying to make Monday better. Turned out great! 10 hours used apple and cherry wood. Wrapped at 170 pulled out 207 set 2 hours in the cooler and then pulled. used finishing sauce. wow what a difference it makes!!  A lot of the guys didn't want any bbq sauce.

Did you add the sauce to the pulled meat or coated then wrapped?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky