Sunday sausage ****poll***

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Should I use the offset or flattop?

• Offset

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Flat top griddle

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sorry I missed this! But you did exactly what I was going to suggest! Still would of left the poll a tie though lol! Looks like you hit a home run with it!
PS. Great beer btw!

Reactions: smokin peachey
Since you allowed multiple votes. I chose both ways and I'm glad I did. Those look really good Peachey.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Buckeyedude
Maybe your plate with some added chili, and maybe some cheese, with a side salad... your wife's supper and you'd have a great meal and entry into the current throw down... if you haven't entered already! But look good the way it is as well!

Ryan
I’m not sure the bun could support chili and cheese but I’d try it.
Oh man...I'll take a sausage just the way you got it and some of the wifes salad on the side!!!!

Jim
👍

Sorry I missed this! But you did exactly what I was going to suggest! Still would of left the poll a tie though lol! Looks like you hit a home run with it!
PS. Great beer btw!
Thanks dude and the beer is one of my favorites.
Oh man, that looks goodl, I can taste it from here!
Thanks Kimberly
Since you allowed multiple votes. I chose both ways and I'm glad I did. Those look really good Peachey.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks gmc

Missed this thread yesterday. We were on a similar mind (and our wife's)
Did cheese steak fixings on the flat top last night. First time firing up the Blackstone this year.
Mine portion was on one of the par baked rolls from Costco.
Wife piled hers on a mound of salad.

Missed this thread yesterday. We were on a similar mind (and our wife's)
Did cheese steak fixings on the flat top last night. First time firing up the Blackstone this year.
Mine portion was on one of the par baked rolls from Costco.
Wife piled hers on a mound of salad.
Sounds delicious. I’m due for a cheesesteak soon.

What a great dinner like the switch on the sausage from smoke to flat top. i usually add a chunk of wood to the Webber when grilling. Guess this settles where the sausage went.

Warren

Reactions: smokin peachey
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky