Sunday Resort BabyBacks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Going to try the smithfield (yeah i know) extra meaty BB for todays cook on the kettle.

Membrane off and trim some the extra meaty fat off.
Some mustard and some Jeffs rub ready.
IMG_0316.JPG

First the bone side.
IMG_1738.JPG

Now meat side.
IMG_9546.JPG

On the weber now. Using BnB charcoal oak
IMG_1122.JPG

Lower vent closed half way, top with the TTT on and holding at 250*
IMG_2203.JPG

BBL

Good rub but next time i think i will cut the brown sugar back some. I made a double batch.

Reactions: pc farmer
Not really digging the smithfield extra meaty ribs though, next ribs will be regular BB. Going to the mexican market to get em instead of smithfield.

Went by bone pull back but i did put my thermapen in between the rib, took the IT too 215. Meat bout fell off the ribs. I use BnB oak briquetts, they are still burning.

The ribs look really good Rick!
Give Publix a try, they have them on sale from time to time & I always get a few racks @ $2.99. Good quality pork too!
Al

Thanks Al

Yeah our publix down here gets really busy, all the snowbirds are back.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky