Sunday, May 16 is National BBQ Day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
what a great looking feast! OMG
Thanks
Awesome cook glad to see you are practicing for the fall gathering.

Warren
You bet!
I have been corning some beef the last 10 days so on Sunday I made Pastrami out of it, smoking it for 8 hrs. Today I slice and freeze.

HT
Sounds good
Those short ribs look great. it all looks great.
Thank you!
That feast looks great Peachey. Looks like you celebrated well.
Thanks no one went home hungry
That’s a lot of meat!! I’m sure the guests were happy. I didn’t know it was bbq day so looks like my cook was a day early.
Everyone went home with a happy belly!
Sounds like ya need another butcher..... :emoji_laughing:
And I wouldnt turn down a plate of your tore bought meat! Looks darn good.
Jim
Yeah I’ve been trying to teach my butcher.
I wouldn't either. It all looks very good!
Thanks Steve, you should have stopped in.
Crap...This is what I get for working on Sunday's. Didn't see this until now. Ok does a 15lb brisket Saturday count???
You get 1/2 credit
Just saw this and I've already posted in another thread, but Sunday I rode to Knoxville, TN to retrieve my new offset stick burner from TMG Pits.

Food all looks fantastic and soon I'll be joining in the celebration of National BBQ Day, albeit a few days late :emoji_wink:....
Can’t wait to see your new smoker in action!

Reactions: flatbroke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky