Sunday Burnt Ends

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Nole4L

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 6, 2018
Summer is here and it's time to start tuning up for football season. Burnt ends, beans, collard greens and corn. Started the briskest around 3 this morning. It finished around 1 pm so I pulled it and put it in the cooler for a couple hours while I floated around in the pool and enjoyed a couple Mai Tai's. Then cubed it and put it back on the smoker......

sun1.PNG

6 point point.

sun2.PNG

Smoker Beans. Beans, onions, peppers, molasses, bbq sauce, etc.

sun3.PNG

Corn for the kids

sun4.PNG

Collard greens. Not quite done.

sun5.PNG

A smart dog

Never had collard greens, but I have had burnt ends and yours looks wonderful. I hope you took care of you helper.

Point for sure
Chris

Never had collard greens??? I feel for you :-). These ones were "pre cut" and unfortunately they had a lot of stems still in so they weren't as good as normal but they were still pretty darn good. My helper along with her friends discovered that I had the grease drain open and had forgotten to put my bucket under it....so they enjoyed rolling in brisket drippings. The dogs were overjoyed. My wife was not.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky