Sunday Brekky

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sawhorseray

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 17, 2014
Gilbert, AZ
Why have to choose between Canadian bacon or maple-honey? Might as well have both, I make 'em.
DSCN1499.JPG

Then toss the CB in the bacon grease to cheer it up a bit
DSCN1500.JPG

Now the French toast is done right on time
DSCN1501.JPG

Glass of cran juice, maple syrup running all over the plate, great way to start the day!
DSCN1502.JPG

Now maybe I'll go back to bed for a bit. Thanks for lookin'! RAY

Damn you Ray!! :emoji_laughing: I had grandiose plans to do some interesting CI skillet breakfast scrambles but Tracy just walked through and saw me reading this. I got my mind changed for me in a hurry. French toast is about her favorite brekky. She just went grocery shopping yesterday and bought a loaf of fresh French bread that I wanted for a dinner but half that loaf just got derailed and will be used for French toast this morning. Nice job on yours!! I too have Canadian bacon and maple brown sugar bacon so may have to do both also...pretty much replicate what you made.

Robert

Reactions: jcam222
Looks good Ray! I think you're right...would definitely need a nap after that one.

Ryan

Reactions: sawhorseray
SHR, Great breakfast! Your syrup is from Maple Grove which is about 15 miles from my house. :)

That's interesting. The Maple Grove is all that I use on my maple and brown sugar bacon. Small world I guess.Found the stuff on accident, fell in love with it, and it's an exclusive around here now.

Small world....
Robert

Thank y'all for the comments and likes, I do appreciate them. I did go back to bed and got in a nice little nap, seems sound sleep and quitting cigarettes after 55 years don't exactly go hand in hand, we got a pretty good handle on it now. Two other of my favorite maple syrups are MacDonald's and Camp's. Either of those along with Maple Grove will do me fine. 100% pure maple syrup is kind of like single malt scotch, they're all good in their own way, just have to find the one that's right for you. RAY

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky