Summer Sausage help

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I think they look great . Inside and out . I like the old world look on SS and sticks .
I don't think I've seen anyone stating 18 hours to finish.
I'm using the same setup as you . Mes 30 and Auber 1510 . I do about 10 pounds or less at a time .
Takes anywhere from 9 to 12 hours . I skip the water bath on SS and sticks .
Looks to me like you have it figured out . That cut shot is perfection in my opinion .

They look fine to me. Good job. . . Only issues at times with wrinkled casings is it pulls some meat off when removing the casing.

Thanks for the likes and the compliments. Sounds like I might be doing something right.

I'm using the same setup as you . Mes 30 and Auber 1510 . I do about 10 pounds or less at a time .
Takes anywhere from 9 to 12 hours . I skip the water bath on SS and sticks .
Looks to me like you have it figured out . That cut shot is perfection in my opinion .

I'm the only one in the house that eats sausage or jerky. I am keeping my sausage to about 1.5 lbs for two chubs that way I can try different recipes without running out of freezer room.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky