Summer Sausage help

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I think they look great . Inside and out . I like the old world look on SS and sticks .
I don't think I've seen anyone stating 18 hours to finish.
I'm using the same setup as you . Mes 30 and Auber 1510 . I do about 10 pounds or less at a time .
Takes anywhere from 9 to 12 hours . I skip the water bath on SS and sticks .
Looks to me like you have it figured out . That cut shot is perfection in my opinion .

They look fine to me. Good job. . . Only issues at times with wrinkled casings is it pulls some meat off when removing the casing.

Thanks for the likes and the compliments. Sounds like I might be doing something right.

I'm using the same setup as you . Mes 30 and Auber 1510 . I do about 10 pounds or less at a time .
Takes anywhere from 9 to 12 hours . I skip the water bath on SS and sticks .
Looks to me like you have it figured out . That cut shot is perfection in my opinion .

I'm the only one in the house that eats sausage or jerky. I am keeping my sausage to about 1.5 lbs for two chubs that way I can try different recipes without running out of freezer room.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky