Summer Class of 2013

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
Please join with me in congratulating the below listed individuals who have made it to the ranks of the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke.  These individuals have shown their skills in the art of smoked foods, curing and/or sausage making. They have also demonstrated their willingness to help by answering questions, welcoming new members and assisting the SMF Staff.

What a way to kick off the Summer!

Welcome to the Order

Xutfuzzy, OTBS #253

Shannon127, OTBS #254

Davidhef88, OTBS #255

SeenRed, OTBS #256

PGSmoker64, OTBS #257

Woodcutter, OTBS #258

Jrod62, OTBS #259

Piaconis, OTBS #260

Smoking B, OTBS #261

Bluebombersfan, OTBS #262

Mdboatbum, OTBS #263

KathrynN, OTBS #264

Moikel, OTBS #265

Wes W, OTBS #266

Mike Johnson, OTBS #267

Dirtsailor2003, OTBS #268

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Congratulations to all. A very deserving group of individuals!! Thank you for all you do to make SMF the great forum that it is.

bravo.png

Steve

For once I'm at a loss for words. Thanks and a hearty congratulations to the others who were nominated. I'm blessed to be in your company.

It is truly humbling to be included in such a fine group of individuals.  I have learned so much from all of you, and I am honored to be counted amongst the Order. Congratulations to my fellow honorees and thank you to the committee!

Thank you to Dutch and the entire Admin team, and to the Mods!  I am proud and honored to be included in such a great group of new inductees!  You're all awesome!  Congratulations to each of you...

Red

Congrats to all a well deserving group for sure

:congratulation_graphics_2:

Congratulations to Everyone!!!

I thought a lot of you on the list were already OTBS, you sure show it in the forums!!! Well you all definitely deserve it!!! Keep up the good work!

Congrats to you all. Thank you for all that you have contributed to SMF.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky