Stumps OR Traeger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

iam4uf

Original poster
Sep 30, 2010
Hi, I am kinda new to BBQ and have a question I'm hoping people have an opinion on.
I am trying to decide between a Stumps "baby" smoker and a Traeger Texas Pellet smoker.
I am leaning more towards the Stumps because of the quality of the smoker, but just wanted to know what you all thought. Thanks

icon_cool.gif

Well first Welcome from another Gator fan to SMF. if you would please swing into Roll call and introduce yourself if you don't mind. Now your smoker delimma I think you should run right pass those two smokers and get you a smoke vault 24" it's gas so it easy to start and maintian temps too. Can you tell what kinda smoker I have..... But anyway there are alot of othe folks here that have the traeger unit but the stumps I'm not formair with but they will be around shortly I bet. But anyway Go Gators and beat the Tide this weekend.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky