Stuffed

Discussion in 'Fatties' started by murraygw, Jun 26, 2008.

1. murraygw

murraygw Fire Starter

I havnt cooked fatties yet but I do grill stuffed burgers with cream cheese jalapenos bacon, those guy come out pretty good. I think this weekend i am going to do a breakfast fattie

2. cowgirl

cowgirl Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Mmmm, your stuffed burgers sound really good! Next time you make them could you take pictures for us? I bet they look and taste as good as they sound.[​IMG]

3. waysideranch

waysideranch Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Hey Murray, Those burgers sounds goooooooooood. Might try one of them.

4. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

I agree we need Qview [​IMG]

5. seboke

seboke Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I gotta jump on board with the "gotta see those" gang! Can ya give us a detailed description/recipe/method in the meantime?

6. murraygw

murraygw Fire Starter

Most of the time I buy fresh patties two patties make one burger, In a bowl mix cream cheese crumbled bacon as much as you would like 2 or 3 jalapenos seeded for tast ranch dip powder mix all with cream cheese, spread out a patty on a cutting board put mixure inside put another patty on top and press seams together after all patties are made might chill for a bit cook untill done I allways grill them but I think next time I will smoke them and see how they come out..