Stuffed turkey breast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hunter rose

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 7, 2015
Plano, TX
Snowmageddon cook... smoked turkey breast stuffed with bacon, havarti and salami. Came out great!

Stuffed Turkey Uncut-3.jpg Stuffed Turkey-2.jpg

I pounded out the turkey breasts after trimming them up a bit. I put my bird rub on both sides of the breasts. I fried up some bacon and then set it aside. Next, I dredged the pounded turkey breasts in the hot bacon grease for just a moment. It was enough to sear both sides. I then layered in the bacon, then some sliced Havarti cheese, then salami and then more Havarti. I then rolled it up and trussed the whole thing. I let the rub hang in there for an hour in the fridge on the rolled turkey. I smoked them in a foil pan at 275 until I hit an internal of 170 on one and 165 on the other. Super moist and delicious.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky