Stuffed Flounder

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinbarrles

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 15, 2019
Texas Gulf Coast
Well falls is in the air and the local fishing is picking up as the flounder head out to the gulf, and the trout move into the lake. Went out this weekend to just kill an hour or so and it ended up being a pretty action packed trip. Ended up catching a few flounder, speckled trout and redfish.

Been wanting stuffed flounder for a while now so what better day to do it then the same day they were swimming!

Made some crab stuffing to go inside the butterflied flounder for me, and just layed some trout fillets on some stuffing for my fiance (shes not a huge seafood eater). Gave the other two flounder to my parents so they could enjoy an awesome meal.

Turned out pretty tasty!
f2.jpg
f3.jpg
f4.jpg
f1.jpg

Those Look Great, SB!!!
I love Stuffed Flounder, and yours look better than any I've had in Restaurants!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Forgot to mention:
I used to get a lot of Fresh Flounder, until "Hurricane Sandy" Picked up Bear Jr's "Trophy Pro", and parked it in a woods about 2 miles from the second tier rack it was resting in.

Bear

Thanks for the likes and kind words everyone. Bearcarver Bearcarver i know exactly how you feel on that one being on the coast we have had a couple of our boats wash up on shore in a pile of debris during a hurricane, thats no fun.

Thanks for the likes and kind words everyone. Bearcarver Bearcarver i know exactly how you feel on that one being on the coast we have had a couple of our boats wash up on shore in a pile of debris during a hurricane, thats no fun.

Yup---This thing was Awesome!!
26' with all kinds of goodies, including Twin 150 HP Mercs.
Oh Well, He had good insurance on it.

Bear

I love flounder and love crab stuffing so this is right up my ally! Looks fantastic. I am just sitting down to lunch and it now does not measure up to those pics :) Nice job.

Splendid looking meal. I really like the looks of that crab stuffing.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky