Stuffed Brussels Sprout Leaves

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
My Brussels Sprouts are not doing good,very small plants with small leaves, we had to use 2 leaves to make the wraps.
small leaves these are just for showing
100_0114.JPG
Here is 1 for serving as an app.
100_0118.JPG
Tooth picks should be removed before serving
100_0120.JPG
Here is a step by step I did with regular sized leaves
https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/stuffed-brussels-sprout-leaves.235832/
Thanks for watching
Richie

Looks really good Richie, I really like Brussel sprouts but they don't always like me.

Point for sure
Chris

I love brussel sprouts!
Never thought about stuffing the leaves!
Gonna give it a try!
Thanks for the idea!
Al

Chris Thanks I like using the leaves for this.Thanks for the Point I appreciate it
Richie

I love brussel sprouts!
Never thought about stuffing the leaves!
Gonna give it a try!
Thanks for the idea!
Al

Al if you have them growing it is a good way to keep the plants trimmed so the sprouts will grow.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Last edited:
Richie, that plated shot sure does look good.

I love Brussel Sprouts.
I don't recall seeing their leaves stuffed before, but it sure looks good.
I love stuffed cabbage and grape leaves.

Haven't tried to grow any in our garden either... Maybe next season?

Richie, that plated shot sure does look good.

I love Brussel Sprouts.
I don't recall seeing their leaves stuffed before, but it sure looks good.
I love stuffed cabbage and grape leaves.

Haven't tried to grow any in our garden either... Maybe next season?

Chili I'll try getting a pic of the plants I have now to show the difference
Richie

Looks delicious Richie!

Here I was thinking how awesome your dexterity is to wrap those little leaves from the sprouts! Lol.

It never occurred to me about the leaves on the plant. Sorry a duh moment from me.

Looks delicious Richie!

Here I was thinking how awesome your dexterity is to wrap those little leaves from the sprouts! Lol.

It never occurred to me about the leaves on the plant. Sorry a duh moment from me.

Joe Thanks wife is in charge of wrapping LOL These plants are really small.
100_0122.JPG
Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

I never thought of doing that! Sometimes I amaze myself at the ideas right in front of me, but that I don’t think about. Creative and looks delicious.

I looked at the title and thought, " I dont care how good they are, there is No Way I am stuffing those TINY LEAVES! "
Seeing which leaves you are talking about, makes sense. Lookin good...JJ

I never thought of doing that! Sometimes I amaze myself at the ideas right in front of me, but that I don’t think about. Creative and looks delicious.

Thank you its a nice way to play with your food and taste great,Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Reactions: Miss Piggy
I looked at the title and thought, " I dont care how good they are, there is No Way I am stuffing those TINY LEAVES! "
Seeing which leaves you are talking about, makes sense. Lookin good...JJ

JJ Thanks when I did them the first time That's what I was thinking everyone would look just out of curious.This years garden gave me another one to do Cauliflower Greens they are tasty also,just need a little more cooking.
Richie

Reactions: chef jimmyj
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky