Stressed out newbie smoker.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

century 22

Original poster
Jul 1, 2017
Broomfield Co.
Hello my name is David and I am having a great time with our new Traeger Century 22 from Costco.
Almost everything I have smoked has been fantastic! Except for the first butt, it turned out kinda hard... no shredding.
The next one turned out great for our wedding day, I spent the whole night tending to the shoulder (no bone style). Took a little nap and had a great day.
Papa Murphy pizza is a hit and we love the wings.
I drive a couple Jeep Cherokee's one for work and one for fun.
I met my wife a few years ago and can't imagine life without her. She is a very positive and loving woman.
I'm self employed and really enjoy creating updated and unique bathrooms with my clients.
I have a daughter who is stuck in Minn she's a wonderful young lady.

I hope I can share my experience with you and learn from some veterans... Speaking of which, I am a Navy veteran (82-89)

Enjoy the day,
David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky