still loged on (chat)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dawgwhat

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 19, 2007
smithfield,Va.
I can't get out
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

and I can't get back in
PDT_Armataz_01_13.gif

I cleared my cookies and I use Mozilla
if that helps any
and Thanks, Paul
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

i was wondering about that---
in past week or so--
ive logged in with it showing several people in chat---
when i get there ---
no one is there---
I x out of chat browser---
then on the smf page a box comes up to log out of chat...

i use mozilla
wink.gif

I just clicked in and out of chat a couple of times and I didn't have any problems. I log in with the chat now thing on the tool bar and it pops up a new room. I click the X on the top of the page to leave. There is another X just above the chat screen that you can click, but it doesn't take you out permanently.

I "x "ed out of chat,and I loged off the forum and back on
but it won't let me back in
It says that I'm already loged in, so I can't relog in
icon_cry.gif

I just went into the config file and made some changes to the AutoLogout feature which logs folks out automatically who have not been active in a while.

For those of you using Mozilla, I use it as well and it doesn't always handle flash correctly which is the platform for this chat interface.

I went to IE and logged in last night and saw a different chatbox than what I had been seeing in Mozilla Firefox..

Anyway.. I am working on this so just be patient.

Please continue to post any and all concerns/observations, etc. and that will help me to get it tuned up right.

Thanks!!

Bill says the same thing as me, I can't get out

Delaware Smoker
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_40207", true);
Just Gettin' Started
reputation_pos.gif

Ok,when the chat screen appears,a message says another member in chat with my name.There is a box where I'm told to put in my user name & password.Do not see where I type in logout.I'm not the smarest when it comes to this,so please help.
Thanks,Bill

I read the other tread and can't figure it out
PDT_Armataz_01_09.gif

Dawg, you and Tulsajeff hit the send button exactly at the same time...lol.

Did you catch his post right before your last one?

Should I be concerned?????
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

And yes, I am still in the chatroom, or at least it says I am, and can't get back in to sign out or ?????

Bill

it says that i've been in the chat room for a week i go in but nobodies there even though it's showing 21 people here

It's 6:34 am, and I am the only person on the board (forum)

I was just getting this bumped up any ways to see if some one
can help out Thanks
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky