Still Here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

alien

Original poster
Sep 4, 2010
Southwestern Ontario, Canada
Hi everybody just thought I would drop a line that I have not fell off the earth have not did any smoking in awhile lost my job and money for extras is not there hope to get back to it soon Talk Later Alien
icon_smile.gif

icon_cool.gif

I know the feeling but I have to smoke things. I think that my wife would get pretty mad if she couldn't have any of the great smoked food that I make. It's nice to see you're back and I hope things are going much better now. I lost my job about maybe a year or so ago with one or two little things coming in every blue moon. Life goes on thou and something will happen I'm sure . So welcome back and there are alot of us un-employed out here.  

Alien

Stay strong my brother, as Mark said there a lot of us in the same boat. Just need to keep paddling and we all will get there. One thing that keeps me going is planing what I am going to q and who am I going to invite to over indulge. Welcome back and stay in touch, for me this site has been very therapeutic.

Stan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky