Sticks & Summer Sausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Things sorta back to normal here.
Got 2.5 lbs of willies stick mix all mixed up.
Doing my old thing of mixing the dry/cure with some water. I mix with my KA and dough hook these days, hand mixing just not working out good with my rusted out hands (ha)

IMG_1229.jpg

In the fridge for stuffing mon or tues.
IMG_1231.jpg

Also have 3.5 lbs of Owens Cervelat mixing.
IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

BBL

MMMMmmmm.......
I'll be over here on the bleachers, in the shade until the Money Shots show up!!
Nice Start, Ole Buddy!!

Bear

Happy to see you're back (to work sort of). I'm always excited to see what you're up to in the sausage world. I'll be watching...on the sunny side of the bleachers. Gotta LOVE Florida!

Perfect . I started skipping the ice bath also , and I like the paper bag in the fridge too .

Thanks y'all

Im not even getting any. 2 packs for my friend in the resort, 1 for the tree trim guy and 1 pack going to ATL.

IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg

Reactions: crazymoon and drdon
Absolutley perfect Rick. Did you use your paper bag in the fridge first? Or have you changed that too?
Don

Absolutley perfect Rick. Did you use your paper bag in the fridge first? Or have you changed that too?
Don

I had to zip lock these and into the igloo cooler. Our fridge went out yesterday.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky