Stew

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

phathead69

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 23, 2016
TN
4# Chuck roast. Baby tators, carrots, celery, mushrooms, 3/4 red onion, Lipton onion and mushroom seasonings, beef broth. Seasoned meat with Jack Daniels steak season. Smoked low for 2 hours. Put in hot Dutch oven hanging from tri pod over firepit.. seared then added broth. While simmering cut up veggies and they got a 45 minute smoke. Added veggies for total of 4 hour cook over open flame.
20180915_182727.jpg
Edit: all while outside watching college football

Stew looks fabulous PH. I like the idea of cooking it over an open fire. The only drawback is stew season is fast approaching.

Point for sure.

Chris

Thanks guys. One of my better ones. Getting ready for Chile nxt when temps drop.

Chillie here is my Lowe's version. Maybe 20 to 30 bucks little welding 20180304_140442.jpg 20180304_133321.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky