Steak night.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
The original plan was for sirloin tips and sausage Kabobs. But somehow the sausage got put in the freezer. So the plans got changed to just the tips with mushrooms and onions, taters, and a salad. The meal came out fantastic!

20200516_161137.jpg
P5160857.jpg
P5160860.jpg

Looks pretty good Steve!! You do like your taters and 'shrooms, that's for sure. You always manage to make them to perfection though so there's no going wrong with any of your food combinations...especially with steak :emoji_wink:

Robert

Looks pretty good Steve!! You do like your taters and 'shrooms, that's for sure. You always manage to make them to perfection though so there's no going wrong with any of your food combinations...especially with steak :emoji_wink:

Robert
Thanks Robert! No mushrooms tonight though. Just some BCSR and fries.

Looks tasty for sure Steve! Every bit of it looks cooked to perfection. Steak has a beautiful char on the outside , I’d love it.

Looks tasty for sure Steve! Every bit of it looks cooked to perfection. Steak has a beautiful char on the outside , I’d love it.
Thank you! I really like these cuts of meat. They cook great with little effort.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky