• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Steak and chicken fajitas!!!

SmokingUPnorth

Smoking UPNorth
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 7, 2017
Still breaking in the Camp Chef, we decided to try some fajitas. I used chilerelleno chilerelleno fajita marinade recipe and it was great. Sliced up some steak and chicken and let them marinade for about 10 hours. Also cut up peppers in the morning to make it an easy dinner, had everything ready. all I had to do was throw it all on. Threw the peppers on first then chicken and finished with the steak. It all turned out great and thanks again to chilerelleno for the recipe, as usual. Here are the pics. I’m starting to love the flat iron.

Attachments

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Nicely done! I love any kind of Fajitas. Gotta say, Shrimp are my favorite!...JJ

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Some good eats right there

Point for sure
Chris

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 12, 2018
Looks excellent. Great work. I'm finally starting to use mine more now. Loving it as well.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Looks excellent, I’m with JJ on this one. Shrimp fajitas are my favorite too!
Gonna do French toast made with challah bread, & bacon on our flat top this AM. The neighbor is bringing the mimosa’s.
Al

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2016
Damn I :emoji_cupid: me some good Fajitas, and those on the flattop look fantastic!
Glad you like the marinade.
I fixed the link to my Chicken Grilling Sauce.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.