Stacked Tostadas!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, sorry have not been around much lately!

The wife and daughter were out of town and we didn’t feel like going out…

So, we had a guys night in…

Sorry for the lack of pics…

But layered the first tostada shell with some pulled baby back ribs… shredded and in a sauce of roasted chipotle, green chilis and some stock… also added some coriander and cumin to it! Tastee stuff as my friend foamheart foamheart used to say!

Layered with said shredded ribs, some guac, sour cream, a bit of salsa in between and some pickled napalitos it over the top!

Was a fun guys night in…

39393913-5822-4029-BB9D-7F4A0EDEC4D6.jpeg

101B1815-10B7-4B49-B27F-0B554CDD8C32.jpeg

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 7391F63E-D94C-417D-8879-C3DF599F7074.jpeg
    7391F63E-D94C-417D-8879-C3DF599F7074.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 3
I might would have to take an extra anti-acid but dang, Plate me up! Looks mighty tasty.

Jim

Thanks Jim for the like and reply… much appreciated!

The girls just got home… I’m trying some birria tacos tonight! Wish me luck! 😉😂

Reactions: JLeonard
Superb looking tostadas Justin. I'm glad I read the post, because at first I read the title wrong and thought stacked tostitos, and what is this guy doing?

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky