SPUN A DUCK ON SUNDAY….FIRST TIME!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Did it all Al, even got a blue roof commin. But I don't loose power. I went from a potable 8500 over 15 years ago to a 25KW. I can do without nearly anytrhing but in my old age I have found that heat and prickly heat are a real torrment.

Hurricanes are about preperation and evaluation. its the simple rules you oft time forget.

Funny.jpg

002.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: bauchjw
Did it all Al, even got a blue roof commin. But I don't loose power. I went from a potable 8500 over 15 years ago to a 25KW. I can do without nearly anytrhing but in my old age I have found that heat and prickly heat are a real torrment.

Hurricanes are about preperation and evaluation. its the simple rules you oft time forget.

View attachment 511069

View attachment 511072

I went with a 22KW General, it will power the whole house. But my house is probably smaller than yours. And your right the older you get you just need A/C in the summer. Glad you didn’t get too much damage.
Al

Sorry you weren’t overly impressed Al, but that being said… that is a beautiful bird, nice cook!

Doing our first duck Thursday along with the Turkey, got into raising Muscovy ducks. I have 30 that will be marching to freezer camp late January.
Great thread! Thank you

Doing our first duck Thursday along with the Turkey, got into raising Muscovy ducks. I have 30 that will be marching to freezer camp late January.
Great thread! Thank you
Thank you & good luck with your duck!
Al

Reactions: Plinsc
Boy am I late to this party. That duck look fabulous Al. At that price I'll be sticking to chicken and turkey also.

Judging by your pics. It looks like you have a Light Case of Corona going on. Hope all is well. :emoji_laughing:

Point for sure
Chris

Boy am I late to this party. That duck look fabulous Al. At that price I'll be sticking to chicken and turkey also.

Judging by your pics. It looks like you have a Light Case of Corona going on. Hope all is well. :emoji_laughing:

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks Chris,
Yea that Corona light is Judy’s. I like Yuenling or Steel 211.
I may do a duck for a special occasion, but not for a regular meal.
Unfortunately they never go on sale, and with today’s economy I will be buying sale items only.
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky