Spicy Honey Lime Pork Chops and Gnocchi

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ray I did not check yet , but have you posted any Ravioli cooks here . And if so do you have a dough/pasta recipe you like that I could get from you if you don't mind. Only ask because sounds like you have a good one.

Thanks in advance

David
I posted one awhile back David, here it is. They used to have a button to click for "Your Posts", not there anymore but things are findable if you look hard enough. PM me if there is anything else I can do, that's what this place is all about. RAY

PM me if there is anything else I can do, that's what this place is all about. RAY

Thanks Ray . You must have posted this just as I joined last year and just getting the hang of how to get around the site.
That was a fantastic post, I book marked it . And will be trying your dough for sure.

I just sold my big Kitchen aid mixer last year , silver like yours . But had the lift up and down bowl. We just did not use it enough. Now I wish I had kept it. Oh well

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky