Spice Website

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigfishtanger

Original poster
Mar 16, 2011
Lake Park Fl.
Hello Smokers

We all use spices on everything. If you are buying them at a supermarket you are spending Way too much. I came across a web site a few years ago that is awesome. I thought I would pass it on to you!

www.myspicer.com

I suggest the 1 pound bottles The smaller quantities come in bags. If you have bottles to transfer into no problem  Otherwise the bags are a pain in the butt.

Spices I recommend

Granulated smoked garlic ( excellent flavor ) Trust me on this

Citrus cajun  Lemon.lime and spice  Excellent on poultry and fish

Cayenne Pepper   3 heat levels

Chipoilte   Excellent smoky flavor

Zap    Combination of basil,oregano,parsly, and other green herbs  Excellent in sauce

Peppercorns  They have them all

You will be amazed at this site

Check it out

BigfishTanger  <*(((><{

Cool site thanks for the link
icon14.gif

you can also check out spicebarn.com. They have all kinds of spices. And they definatly have anise. Thats where I've been getting it, and the prices are quite good.

I order through Penzeys.

Last time I needed fennel the acme wanted $6.00 for one of those wee biity spice jars...the short one.

got near 16 times that much through Penzeys.

Fennel Whole 1 lb. bag $6.70

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky