Spell Correct / Edit bugging on posting and replies

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

n4ynu

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 24, 2016
Central Virginia
Not a big deal, but when you go to edit a word or do a spell correct, the window/editor defaults to a "paste" function, so regardless of the action you would like to take regarding highlighted text, it only allows you a "paste" option, not major but would be nice if it was fixed  
smile.gif

Last edited:
Sounds like a browser issue to me. What browser are using? I have no problems with FireFox.

Eric

Sounds like a browser issue to me. What browser are using? I have no problems with FireFox.

Eric
I use Chrome, it does not have a issue on any other forum or site, this is the first time it has been a issue anywhere, so do not think it is a browser issue, maybe a conflict, but then again it would need to be ironed out on the forum side or communicated to Chrome and something done in the code maybe, I do not consider myself an authority of any sort in the browser world, or coding of pages and such, I do not run any nor enable anything on the browser that is added like extensions and such, I keep it open and friendly without apps, it saves a lot of compatibility issues.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky