Speaking my mind----

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

beerbelly

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 17, 2009
I'm about feeded up to my ears with this site also. When I first came across this place about a year ago, I was at least 25 lbs less than I am now! It all started with learning how to smoke a pork roast. Started eating a lot of pulled pork samies. Boy are they good eats. Then someone ( Ron I think ) came up with pulling chuckies, same darn thing happened, started eating whole lot of chuckie samies. Boy are they good too. Then some guy ( Dude I think ) came up with these pastrami samies from corned beef. Well I fell for his line too and started making my own Dudeastramis. Boy are they good eats. Heck, somewhere in that time period someone turned me on to spare ribs. All I can say about them is darn aren't they good eaten!! Well as you can see I have good reason to be feed-up with all of this---then this happens--This sweet little thing ( Cowgirl ) bless her heart, comes along with all of these darn camping masterpieces she calls breakfast. Feed-up, feed-up, feeded-up. I don't think I can take it anylonger. When I'm not feeding, I am planning my next feed. What's a guy to do ??????????????????????
icon_redface.gif

Have you tried buying pants with an elastic waistband...

I'm pretty sure this falls under a psychological disorder and the only cure is to smoke more meats!

.... course I to have put on a good 20-25 lbs. since I found this wonderfull piece of internet heaven!
biggrin.gif

Tell me about is - I was considering changing my name to Bat Fastard (if you know what I mean)

For instance - today, had to...repeat, HAD TO go to Sam's and pick up a brisket, 3-pack of spares and a big ol pork loin.

...you've spent all my money and you just keep tempting me more, ...my life is nothing but the blues ever since the day we met!

Sorry, just had to do that, listen'en to BB & Clapton

Hey Hoss, I didn't see a fattie in that list, ...your behind!

Let the good times roll, enchiladas, rice & beans tonight, we smoked rib eyes last night,

Gene

I'm with you, Paul! I even had to block Jeanies' pics because every time she posted them, I gained 10 pounds (of course she knows I'm just kidding).
biggrin.gif

I recommend you take 2 chicken thighs and grill them while you do your smoke a little exercise never hurts. Just don’t over do it.

Its all a part of Jeff's master plan. Any day now we should expect to start seeing weight loss ads all over the place!

ROFLMAO I seen the title and went hmmmm do I even want look.I read the first sentence and bailed out. As I was bailing something caught my eye. Came back into some major funny.

Hi my name is Jim I have been smoke free for ummmm well ahhh jeesh.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky