Spatchcock smoked chicken w/the view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Pulled the skin back from the breast to the leg applied the rub. Put toothpicks through the skin to keep it from pulling back. Rubbed the skin with veggie oil applied my rub on the skin. Cooked around 2 hrs till around 180 internal temp. Smoker temp between 275-300 degrees.

Last edited:
Nice smoke . . .  but it looks as if you cut the

spine out instead of the Breast, Breast looks whole .  Doesn't matter though , You got good looking Bird there.

Have fun and . . .

Nice smoke . . .  but it looks as if you cut the

spine out instead of the Breast, Breast looks whole .  Doesn't matter though , You got good looking Bird there.

Have fun and . . .
I think you meant you meant to say breast instead of the spine?   Don't want the op to get confused.... the spine is what is normally removed. 

Yea for some reason I always thought you cut the breast bone,but now I know for next time [emoji]128521[/emoji]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky