Spares on the Weber Kettle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 1, 2019
Southeast Mississippi
Greetings All! Nothing fancy today. Just some good ole spare ribs on the Weber Kettle. Steady 250 degrees. Used cherry chunks and no wrapping. As you know if you follow my post, I really like Malcolm Reed's products and his style of smoking things. Everything I used on this rack was Killer Hogs stuff except the black pepper. Since I am now a diabetic, I only ate 1 rib and grandkids inhaled the rest. Real simple cook and very tasty. Take care and keep on smokin!!
IMG_5041.jpg

IMG_5058.jpg

IMG_5042.jpg

IMG_5043.jpg

IMG_5060.jpg

IMG_5061.jpg

IMG_5062.jpg

Looks good! I love killer hogs rubs but ive never ordered the sauce. I will next time.

Outstanding.
Been a long time since I did a rack on the kettle.

Time to make your own rub and sauce that omits the sugars.
I'm still working on it as my wife is sugar restricted not due to diabetes, but to food allergy.

Most excellent looking ribs. That kettle is certainly getting a good workout these days.

Point for sure
Chris

Outstanding.
Been a long time since I did a rack on the kettle.

Time to make your own rub and sauce that omits the sugars.
I'm still working on it as my wife is sugar restricted not due to diabetes, but to food allergy.
I have been using Kinder’s zero sugar BBQ sauce the past several weeks. Really good tasting stuff. Baby Rays has zero sugar sauce on the market now as well

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky