Spare ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Killer looking ribs Adam!
There is a bit of a transition to a pellet grill, but so far I really like mine!
If you haven’t already, try Lumberjack pellets, they made a big difference in my RecTec.
Al

Reactions: chopsaw
YEAP! Looks good for sure.
And congratulations on your 15 yrs! For my 15 yrs of service (city employee) I got a Case pocket knife and a lapel pin.
You did good with getting that pellet pooper.

Do you even own a coat with a lapel banjo-man? :emoji_laughing:

Chris

Reactions: yankee2bbq
Killer looking ribs Adam!
There is a bit of a transition to a pellet grill, but so far I really like mine!
If you haven’t already, try Lumberjack pellets, they made a big difference in my RecTec.
Al

I have a bag of lumber jack to use after this bag.

Grats on the new rig and a fine break-in cook Adam, great color and I also like a little tug, hate FOTB. Post up those BB's, I bet the flavor of one of your own hogs would make it taste better than any other, nice work! RAY

Grats on the new rig and a fine break-in cook Adam, great color and I also like a little tug, hate FOTB. Post up those BB's, I bet the flavor of one of your own hogs would make it taste better than any other, nice work! RAY

Thanks but I wasn't going to post the baby backs cause I just posted this thread

They look tasty Adam and congrats on the work anniversary! It’s nice to see that some places still do something of substance for longer work tenures to appreciate folks. For my 35th work anniversary I got a 5” tall glass tear drop desk ornament with the company name on it. Gotta love corporate appreciation.

• Haha
Reactions: crazymoon
Does a tuxedo Tee shirt count ?
pc farmer pc farmer How's those BB coming along ?

Just got them on. Another late start
IMG_20230212_165148768.jpg

Never wrapped before, might have to tonight

Off to a great start the those spares turned out nice!. Congrats on the work anniversary gift. Nice to be appreciated by your company!

Keith

Those look great . Pellet grills really shine for ribs and brisket in my opinion . Nice work bud .

Reactions: pc farmer
BTW , I use the broiler pan in mine because it's an open design . Works great .

BTW , I use the broiler pan in mine because it's an open design . Works great .

Yeah. I seen people use a rack in a pan. I will clean the racks and diffuser plate and foil them for the next cook

Slap
Slap
Slap
Slap
Slap
Slap
Slap
Slap

Sorry, lost count on many back slaps you deserved for jobs well done.
My biggest learning curve on a pooper is the convection oven side for faster cooking times.

Neither wife or I got any anniversary awards as nice as yours.

Time to start raising more hogs?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky