Spare Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those ribs look killer good Jake!
That sauce really put a nice glaze on the ribs & it sounds real tasty too!
So is it available locally? I would like to try a bottle!
Al
Appreciate it Al. Got the sauce from Kroger. I think I've seen it at Walmart as well but can't remember

Thanks ray. Got it at Kroger. I'm sure you can find it online
sawhorseray sawhorseray I just found it on Amazon and ordered a bottle. It's a bit pricey compared to the mainstream stuff you see on most grocery store shelves but not gonna break the bank by any means. They also have a couple of different flavors, including a gluten free version.

Robert

Yeah I bought that Japanese BBQ sauce as an impulse buy the last time I was in Costco and haven't used it yet. I will check it out on my next rib smoke, which is almost every weekend, otherwise every other weekend. :-)

Nice color jake. I’ve been doing mine around the same temp and not really wrapping anymore unless I feel like I have to. Defiantly going to look up that sauce. I’ve seen a few others use it recently on here. Thanks for posting

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky