Spare Ribs...Weber Kettle...No Wrap

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rippinntearin

Smoke Blower
Original poster
May 6, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
Kids wanted Ribs...so I bought a slab of Spare Ribs...I rubbed the Ribs...smoked the Ribs...did not foil the Ribs...only peeked once at the Ribs...pulled the Ribs once I had my "bend"...we ate Ribs 6 hours later...delicious...

Attachments

• RB 10.20.jpg
    RB 10.20.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 45
  • RB 10.21.jpg
    RB 10.21.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 50
  • RB 10.22.jpg
    RB 10.22.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 49
  • RB 10.23.jpg
    RB 10.23.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 47
Nice looking rack of ribs. Good Job

Point for sure
Chris

Nice Rack!

I am no wrapin guy, its the only way IMO. not bashing anyone elses process. Ive tried a few and prefer no wrap.

Reactions: HalfSmoked
They look good. What temperature did you smoke them at?
The temp with my kettle kind of "is what it is"...usually with just the bottom vents cracked the temp fluctuates from 235-250. Plus I use the snake method so depending on how many coals are lit the temp goes up and down. Hence the no wrap. I just let them ride till I get my bend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky