Southern Bound Sausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
I must be slipping because i forgot to post this small batch of smoked sausage. 2.5 lbs taking in vac bags to friends in NOLA.
Going with 3 lengths to a bag.

You could drop off a sample in ark on you way
driving.gif
.Are you going to stop in memphis and hit a few rib joins on your way to N.O.Have a fun and safe trip .One tip natches trace parkway dont allow big rigs it's nature area deer, bear ,turkey but no cops.They have game wardens and they will pull you over if speeding .But its prettyer than a two peckered puppy.Compared to the interstate.

Nepas you need to rent a trailer & visit all your SMF friends in the south! Kinda like the sausage Santa!

[quote name="SmokinAl" url="/forum/thread/105584/southern-bound-sausage#post_621698"]
Nepas you need to rent a trailer & visit all your SMF friends in the south! Kinda like the sausage Santa!
[/quote]

LOL

Jingle sausage all the way...LOL

Michael ark

Driving from North East PA down 95 into NC for a couple days then down 95 again and a stop over in Savannah then across to visit some friends in Montgomery AL, Then into NOLA.

Roller

Where are you allong the way?

Taking some Yankee goodies to my Southern friends. The ice chest will be full of sausage, jerky and cheese.

And all kinds of Yankee sauces and PA Dutch stuff.

Last edited:
I'm 60 miles north of Memphis across the river in Jonesboro ,AR. You should treat your self and take back some boudan ,a gallon of wickers, a shaker of cavdeners,creole beans and some abetia beer
beercheer.gif
.NTPKW goes across tennesse alabama and mississippi it starts in nashville ends in nataches, mississippi.

Brian is going to need to add another server to just to hold all your sausage qveiws..............Nice looking sausage nepas. What kind of sausage is it. I see it isnt some smokey red sausage goodness your famous for..................Wish I had some............
drool.gif

can't you do a small di tour to  cape town on your way we have good wine. and you can show a newbie how to do these wonderful good looking yammmmme

southern bound sausage
sausage.gif

[h1]   [/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky