Sopa De Fideo Con Carne Con Papas Y Repollo.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
AKA: Beef noodle soup. Recipe is for 1 pound of ground beef. I made 2 so i doubled the recipe.
(You can add diced tomatoes if you like also)

Brown up some ground beef. Season with oregano, garlic powder, pepper. Set aside when cooked (drain the grease)
soupa.jpg

To a larger pot add 2 T oil. Add 2 bags (7oz) Fideo noodles. Brown the noodles and dice up 1/4 onion and toss in with noodles.
soupa1.jpg

soupa2.jpg

Transfer this into a larger pot and spoon in the ground beef, continue to low brown the noodles, stir often.
Next chop 1/2 cabbage and add to the mix. About 2 cups or more if you like.

Dice 4 peeled potatoes and add to this.
soupa5.jpg

soupa3.jpg

soupa4.jpg

Next add 2 8oz cans tomato sauce, stir in well.
Add 8 cups of water and 3 chicken bullions.
Season with salt, pepper and more oregano if you like.

Cover and low simmer until cabbage, potatoes are tender.
soupa7.jpg

Serve hot with cheese, crusty rolls or tortillas.
soupa6.jpg

Nice! That looks perfect for the rainy days we’re having lately. My kids love burn noodle soup, I never thought of adding beef to it. Looks delicious, thank you for sharing!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky