Something strange is happening.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

PoukieBear

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 21, 2019
Ottawa, ON
I’m not sure how to break the news to my husband....but the Weber’s seem to be multiplying!

I found a gently used 18”WSM for sale on kijiji, so I snagged it! Best part, it’s on wheels!!!

A07AE412-DBB5-47A5-9CD9-91A54338BDA4.jpeg

You're gonna have a problem...space. Space is always an issue as you get more toys lol. I actually picked up a 26" Weber Kettle for dirt cheap a couple weeks ago, and I'm not entirely sure where to put it on my porch. I might have to...*sob*...*sniffle* sell one of my other cookers!

Reactions: JC in GB
Nice score!!! how do the wheels work on the pavers?

Chris

I'm not sure what's going to be worse, breaking the news you bought that 18 WSM, or the fact you're probably not done! lol!

Oh he knows I’m not done. I’m thinking of a Green Mountain Grill for next summer. He definitely was not expecting another WSM though.

Nice score!!! how do the wheels work on the pavers?

Chris

Pretty nicely actually! So much better than moving the big one around piece by piece. I need to get wheels on that one too.

You could tell him you left them alone in the dark, and look what happened. It is now time to start practicing a surprised expression. You have the onset symptoms of the disease. It seems to be highly contagious to the folks who hang out on this forum. There is no known cure.
Enjoy the new toy =)

Reactions: Jabiru
You could tell him you left them alone in the dark, and look what happened. It is now time to start practicing a surprised expression. You have the onset symptoms of the disease. It seems to be highly contagious to the folks who hang out on this forum. There is no known cure.
Enjoy the new toy =)

Does this mean that the 18" will eventually drop a 14" onto the patio? That would be way cool. :emoji_astonished::emoji_laughing:

Chris

Does this mean that the 18" will eventually drop a 14" onto the patio? That would be way cool. :emoji_astonished::emoji_laughing:

Chris

To be totally honest, I was on the hunt for a 14” when I stumbled across this one. So technically I still want a 14”. Lol

Seriously, you got it bad. Take a tablespoon of dry rub orally, followed by a cup of BBQ sauce thinned with Jack Daniel's, and get a good night's sleep.
When your vision clears, check Craig's list in the morning.

Reactions: PoukieBear
You did it right! It is always easier to beg for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky