some ribs and a butt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks like you did a real good job. It all looks just great..Hey I would not knock anybody putting cheese on anything...

Looks good. I never put Cheese on PP but I like it on most other sandwiches, even Fried Fish. I'd give it a shot...JJ

Nothing but pork, a little sauce, and some slaw for me and the boys :). The ribs turned out perfect. texture and moisture were spot on. Flavor profile was great to!

Awesome

points.gif

Looks great! :drool and don't worry my wife puts cheese and mustard on hers. Haha. So don't feel bad. Some are just "different" lmao. :sausage:

Last edited:
Well she has to be "a little different" to put up with me ;). Could be worse.............. she could put ketchup on it!!!! :o lol

Well she has to be "a little different" to put up with me ;). Could be worse.............. she could put ketchup on it!!!! :o lol
Oh yea if she did that then she would have to Go !!! lol  If left up to me all the Ketchup companies would go out of business...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky