So WHO is the King of comp BBQIng ie smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I hafta agree with Dan and some of the others.. It dont matter.... Basically, who cares? I think mine is the best !!!
icon_smile.gif
But to the OP, having 3 more victories out of 7 does not mean 3 times better, Mathematically it's only 75% better
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif

If it does NOT matter why keep score ?
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
notice I added the smile with helment so when you hammer me it won't hurt long .

Thanks for all of the replys .

I think Paul Kirk or Chris Lilly (Big Bob Gibson) has the most wins though I'm not sure. Paul's technique is a little outdated and I think he's retired from cooking and just a judge and KCBS board member now.

http://www.homeofbbq.com/2009/03/int...ris-lilly.html

We had our best year last year in 2009 and were able to clear over $1K in prize money allthough our best overall was 4th at Roc City in May. (1st brisket, 3rd chicken, and 2nd ribs in the NEBS grilling the day before)

Looking forward to Roc City next year. It's a superb event.

-rob

I read where Chris Lilly won six world titles in a row .what is the difference in these wins and say Myron Mixon's wins ? Different clubs or what ? I don't understand .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky