so I bought one of these last week.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
PembrokePines, FL
All the talk on knife sharpeners, i decided to buy some new belts for my KO work Sharp.
4 belts $28 delivered. (x22)
While i was there i saw this little manual thing. crossed it to amazon and was surprised at the reviews.
Typically I assert amazon reviews to the level of bubba and Cletus on Walmart.
anyway the manual pull thru was $13 plus freight on the work sharp site. Since I've been enabled a lot here lately I said WTF.
It got here today. I started with my Misen middle of the road knife. I only used the honing ceramic side.
I spent the next 1/2 hour slicing corners off my utility bill. Got brave and ran my Wusthof thru the honing side
Then I shaved my arm.
Anyway your mileage may vary. Was a lot better than $150 for another electric.Cheesrs
John
knife sharpener.jpg

Reactions: SmokinEdge
If true, I’m out of business on knife sharpening. Lots of people around me bring their knives to get sharpening. All family and friends no money involved but if this works they would be all over that at the price point.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky