Smoking toothpicks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Holy crap Jeff 3 packs a day? I am not sure how you got any work done. If you were in NYC today @$16 per pack that would be $17520/year. I am glad you stopped and started making hot sauces...
What!? Heck it'd be cheaper to buy marijuana!
I'm also with winter I go hang out in the smoking area at work sometimes just for the smell.

Anyone remember homemade cinnamon toothpicks, that were soaked in cinnamon oil? Would have been late 1960's.
My uncle started chewing them around that time. Was still at it till he died a couple years ago

I quit cold turkey ten years ago this coming February. A lot of people do it one way or the other but I'll say this and no more....... How you quit is up to you and may be difficult, but quitting smoking isn't going to kill you.

I used to make them and sell them at school . Got the oil at Walgreens . Did some that were Spearmint too .

My uncle started chewing them around that time. Was still at it till he died a couple years ago
I remember some kids would get an irritation on their lips because they chewed on them all day long. On a whim, I searched online and an Amazon vendor had about 10 flavors.

Reactions: jcam222 and chopsaw
Wish you the absolute best of luck. Some people consider Nicotine more addictive than Heroin. And it is very available. It takes some serious stones to kick the habit cold turkey, so don't feel bad if you use something to help. It doesn't matter how you quit, just get it done!!

All the best!🤞

I remember some kids would get an irritation on their lips because they chewed on them all day long. On a whim, I searched online and an Amazon vendor had about 10 flavors.
I see that company on Tiktok too. I'll probably buy some at some point. Always loved the cinnamon ones as did my father in law

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky