Smoking Meat in STL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rotolandstl

Original poster
Feb 3, 2016
St. Louis
Hello All my name is Chris from South St. Louis City. I live with my wife and two dogs, #1 is a mutt named Sadie and #2 is a AKC certified border collie named Zoe.

I am a technical director for a live events center and love working with audio.

I have been coaching lacrosse for over 10 years and have been a frequent gym goer for about 3 years now.

I have x2 webers and a small charbroil smoker, hopefully the wife will let me upgrade at some point.   I traded a set of 30# dumbbells for the smoker.  I love firing up all the pits after my hockey games on Sunday and making food for the week while listening to football and baseball. 

That's all I have,

Happy Smoking

CL 

Welcome to the group!  I listen to football while I'm outside smoking for the week.  I try to listen to sports when I'm boiling but the jet burner makes too much noise!  Glad you joined us.

Mike

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a beautiful sunny and cool day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky