Smoking at the beach

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

redingtonb

Original poster
Mar 19, 2017
Just joined the site today as I have a question that I have not been able to resolve by searching the site, well at least I have not found a direct answer for it.

Call me red, or flo. My wife and I both recently retired, so we can spend more time here in Redington Beach FL in the winter.

I am a long time user of propane smoker/cooker/grill e.g.,  a 7 in 1, over the years, and like the versatility and decent results. Also, I need to use the burner stand alone to cook up a batch of wort on occasion.

Thanks for all the great info on the forums!

Just joined the site today as I have a question that I have not been able to resolve by searching the site, well at least I have not found a direct answer for it.

Call me red, or flo. My wife and I both recently retired, so we can spend more time here in Redington Beach FL in the winter.

I am a long time user of propane smoker/cooker/grill e.g.,  a 7 in 1, over the years, and like the versatility and decent results. Also, I need to use the burner stand alone to cook up a batch of wort on occasion.

Thanks for all the great info on the forums!
Welcome aboard:  you said you had a question for which you'd found no answer.  What's the question?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky