Smokin' the Dutch way!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch_smokes

Original poster
Jul 20, 2018
Scott, Louisiana
Got my smoker for a couple of months now and I'm loving it! Became a member to share my experiences and learn from u American meat kings! Being from the Netherlands where we love our meats and know how to cook, u guys got grilling and smoking taken to another level! But dutchie is on his way up⬆️.
Here's some of my work, and my little girl who loves them ribs:)
20171123_143602.jpg
20180127_181944.jpg

Niels.
20180114_172828.jpg
20171126_180243.jpg

Nice job on that food. It looks really good.

Chris

Looking forward to seeing more. Any major differences in meat that you see?

Looking forward to seeing more. Any major differences in meat that you see?

The quality of the meat is really high as well it's just that grilling and smoking over here is much more 'a way of life' but like I said we love to grill our meat with a beer in our hand!

Welcome to SMF! Fantastic array of BBQ meats and one that certainly appreciates your endeavors! Be sure to train her in the ways of your expertise so she can enjoy her daddy's teachings, as many of us have done since we were little, too!

Looks like you don't need any help from us American's, seems you got things figured out pretty well.

Can you share with us what your using for a smoker, wood, etc.

Looks like some Great Vittles there, DS !!
I happen to be PA Dutch, as my Great Grandfather was married in Amsterdam just before they came to the US.
You'll love this Smoked BBQ stuff for sure!!
Like.
Also: Welcome to SMF.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky