Smokin' Life

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokindrew

Original poster
Sep 6, 2016
Buchanan, GA
Hey guys / gals!

Name is Andy. I'm from Buchanan, GA. I'm an engineer for a digital controls firm in Douglasville, GA by day... Meat smoking enthusiast by any free time I can get.

I've come to your forums for a bit in the past to check on advice / thoughts for ideas I have so I figured it was time to join up.

Been smoking butts mostly for years now but have really started smoking everything from Chicken to Brisket and anything in between.

My wife and I love to hang out anywhere a smoker is operating and a good craft beer is in hand.

Looking fwd to some good times sharing our recipes and seeing all of yours as well.

Current weapon of choice is a 22.5" weber with a Smoke EZ fitted to it.

-Andy

Thank you for the welcome Joe! Looking forward to making some great dishes and making some of mine even better as I learn more and more of the science. Glad to be here!

Hi Andy!

welcome1.gif

to SMF!

Glad to have you aboard!

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky