Smokin' in the Rain!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jfleming9232

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 20, 2013
Alabama
Two Boston Butts, rubbed, injected and in the smoker. Looking forward to some pulled pork sandwiches tonight!!

20200205_140103.jpg

I have the same exhaust vent stack on my Masterbuilt gasser. Love it. Forecast for us is bikini weather for the next couple weeks. Actually wish we had more rain.
I do like the stack on this little Master Forge. Wish we had some of that dry weather ya'll got!

Weatherman here is calling for up to 16" of snow and freezing rain. I'm not looking forward to going to work this weekend.

Those butts look like they're coming along just fine. I also think you have some good sammies in your very near future. Keep us updated.

Chris

Reactions: jfleming9232
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky