Smokin in Carolina

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinpirate

Original poster
Apr 28, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Hello all, name is Mitch. I've been lurking around the forum for a few days now and decided to sign up. I'm new to this smoking thing and just got a Masterbuilt Propane Smoker. I'm located in North Carolina (Go Pirates!) and enjoy traveling around trying different BBQ joints. Decided it was time to try my hand at making my own! Look forward to learning from everyone and getting this thing fired up!

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

Welcome to SMF. Glad to have you here. Check out the 5 day ecourse if you havent done so already.

Welcome to SMF, Mitch. There's lots of good information and a bunch of great people here.

Hello Mitch, and welcome to the SMF. This is the right place to find good information about smoking and Q from great and friendly folks. It's all good my friend.

Thanks for all of the welcoming messages. I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to do my first smoke, but I'll post the results as soon as I can. I'm sure I will have a few questions beforehand.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky