Smokers, Whats your age and how long have you been smoking???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
64, will be 65 December. When I started everything was called bbqing. If I had to nail it down 40+yrs. Liked it so much started comps. About 25 yrs.ago.  I knew Johnny Trigg before he was famous.

papajim

Bought my Brinkman Smoke n Grill Water Smoker in 1998.  It's still going strong.  I really need a new one but I am just too familiar with it to say goodbye.

I am a Rookie at smoking At 43. Lol. I was wondering about my x-mas present. Brinkman electric smoker. I was Ğonna try to smoke all night. Can I do this without tending it all night?

I am 67 yrs old. I have been smoking since I was 15. Trying to quit but it's not easy. As far as Smoking MEAT I just started about a yr. age

I,m a young pup of 52,  been around open fire pit, dutch oven, bbq and smokeing since i can remembe.....woould have to say though I probaly started smoking on my own around 15...got to say dutch oven cooking and smokeing are my fav

I'm 30 been smoking for about 3 yrs but only a couple times a yr. hope to
Mod current smoker and really get in to it.

I'm 63, been grilling forever and smoking for 8 years, looking forward to gaining some good advice from this site.

I'm 61. Been grilling forever. I've had my WSM22.5 for about 5 years. Got into serious smoking and trying different foods and techniques about a year ago.

36 y/o here,  been grilling as long as I can remember, started smoking at about 20 when my college roommate introduced me to it, built my own pit about 7 years ago

36 y/o here,  been grilling as long as I can remember, started smoking at about 20 when my college roommate introduced me to it, built my own pit about 7 years ago
Wait a minute-----Your college roommate introduced you to smoking??

Are you sure of what kind of smoking we're talking about here???

Bear

35 years young. Been cooking and grilling for close to 20 years. Worked in a few kitchens through my twenties. But I've only been smokin for a couple months. Really enjoy it..

AJ

57 here, been grilling and smoking off and on for 40 yrs, had a neighbor who was a SERIOUS wild hog hunter who used to let me hang around the cooker with him, learned a lot as a teenager, cookin pretty good Q but don't know if I ever got as good as he was, his wild pig would melt in your mouth, he made a mean vinegar sauce too, east central florida was pretty wild back then, Bonz

Reactions: the1pearson
43 and smoking since Santa brought me what I've been wanting for a few years. I've grilled for as long as I can remember and live to cook and eat. This has taken it to a new level.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky