Smoker Shop not far from new house. Anyone have a Lumberjack hook up in Denver area?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandyut

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2015
Colorado
Found a place with pellets, sauce and rub about 17 miles away. They have lumberjack pellets! That was a concern as I used to buy them from “some guy” I found on the SLC classified. Im sure this store will cost more but at least I found them.

If anyone has a lumberjack hook up in the Denver area please shoot it over. In SLC, there was a couple guys selling from their houses for $10 a bag. Before that Dick delivered for free but they stopped.

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
Any hardware stores near you Dave, most of them have a BBQ section around here.

Chris

Man I have been all over here trying to buy LJ pellets & no one has them. So I only paid $9.99 for a 20# bag for them online, BUT the shipping was $10. So basically $1 per pound. New to this pellet smoker thing & am still learning.
Al

Our local Bomgaars store ( farm store) sells LJ pellets. There is one in Brighton and 4 other locations in Colorado. Most of the time it's been $9.99 / 20 lb bag. Goes on sale for $7.99 at times so I always buy more. Sometimes it's been $12.99. But you can check them out. Wasn't sure How close that is to you.

Ryan

Proud souls BBQ is in the Denver area, and show show the carry the LJ pellets. There is also a place in Franktown, Franktown Firewood and Fire side that might carry them, I get a lot of wood for the stick burners from them and they do have pellets just unsure the brands.

I am currently in Orem UT for work, you still got the SLC contact info for the LJ pellets, may stop and pick up some on my way back home.

I think I found my store - Ruff’s. $16 a bag, buy 5 get one free, no tax. They seems to have all the runs and sauces I have used and a ton I have never seen.

Ironically, it’s the neighborhood I grew up in. It’s gonna feel strange cruising that hood again. Wonder if the liquor store I used to buy booze at underage is still there??? Bahah doubt it.

Reactions: SmokinEdge
I think I found my store - Ruff’s. $16 a bag, buy 5 get one free, no tax. They seems to have all the runs and sauces I have used and a ton I have never seen.

Ironically, it’s the neighborhood I grew up in. It’s gonna feel strange cruising that hood again. Wonder if the liquor store I used to buy booze at underage is still there??? Bahah doubt it.
That’s close to the Colorado kool-aid factory (Coors)

Reactions: sandyut
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky