Smoker/oven/Santa Maria build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That whole cooking area looks great, you and your friends have a lot of skill in all areas. Masonry, welding, construction, engineering pools.....awesome!

Thought I’d share a few pics of my build. I’ve built a few steel smokers that have served me well for the past 15 years but have always wanted a masonry smoker, and finally got bored enough to build. My goal is to hopefully have a smoker that I can leave for 4-6 hours at a time, much like I do my green egg. Pics aren’t the greatest as I live in the city and it’s being build on my side easement, so space is tight. Total footprint is 10’x42”. Fire chamber and smoke box are double wall and fully insulated
This is Fantastic! , love the quick access to grab coal from the smoker firebox to to throw in the grill. Will you put a door on the fire box? does it have another fresh air intake from the rear? sorry for all the questions. how low of a temperature can you get in teh smoke house with this set up? beautiful work!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky