SMOKEHOUSE

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

prplmm

Original poster
Jul 15, 2020
Can someone tell me where this smokehouse was purchased from? I have tried searching and come up with nothing. Any input would be appreciated.

Attachments

• DSCF9731.JPG
    DSCF9731.JPG
    253.7 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCF9733.JPG
    DSCF9733.JPG
    178.4 KB · Views: 89
I personally see no value in it as a smoker . Just my opinion . Could use for a cold smoker I guess .

What is a cold smoker?

a cold smoker is just smoke with little to no heat.

.....to be a little more blunt than chop, a galvanized chamber (inside or out) for a heated cook chamber is NOT safe for preparing food....when galvanized steel is heated it releases zinc gas which is toxic if consumed. Just standing next to it while it is being heated will make you sick!!! If I happen to ”have to” weld a part with zinc I will only do so with a full blown respirator....

.ie, if the unit above is galvanized I personally would NOT use it for food prep of any kind.........

Reactions: mike243
civilsmoker is dead on, not something I would use to smoke food in. a cold smoker has limited value most of the year, you need temps cold enuff to keep meat from going bad while picking up smoke flavor.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky